Parent Support Group (PSG)
Vision, Mission & Objectives
Fuhua-PSG aims to build a conducive school environment to nurture well-rounded pupils.Mission
We hope to foster effective and Win-Win Partnership between Parents and School in nurturing effective, confident, adaptable and resilient pupils through the Fuhua-PSG programme.Objectives of Fuhua - PSG
- Promoting greater understanding and better collaboration between parents and school.
- Fostering deeper parental involvement in school programmes and activities.
- Providing a platform for communication and networking among parents.
- Termly PSG meetings (next meeting: 28 September, 7.00 - 9.00 pm)
- Parenting Talks – sexuality education, cyberwellness and parenting tips.
PSG Support for School:
- NE Programmes – International Friendship Day, Racial Harmony Day and Learning Journeys.
- Special Events – Speech Day, Charity Bazaar, Teachers’ Day Celebration, Sec 1 Registration Day and Sec 1 Orientation
- Chairlady: Mdm Priscilla Tan
- Vice-Chairman: Mr Chun Kit Keong
- Vice-Chairlady: Mdm Linda Chung
- Secretary: Mdm Sherlin Tan
- Treasurer: Mdm Kerine Nah