- OUR School
Principal's Message School Philosophy School Crest School Song Fuhua News Frequently-Asked Questions Personal Data Protection Policy
- OUR Family
School Management Committee Executive, Administration and ICT Staff Teaching Staff CCA Teachers-in-charge
- OUR Curriculum
Academic Curriculum Student Development Curriculum Distinctive Programmes
- OUR Partners
School Advisory Committee School-based Scholarships and Awards Parent Support Group Alumni
- OUR Excellence
Success Stories Progression Statistics
- About Us
Principal's Message School Philosophy School Crest School Song Virtual Tour
- Our Vibrancy
Uniformed Groups Clubs and Societies Visual & Performing Arts Physical Sports
- Contact Us
Home > Life@Fuhua > Announcements > DSA through ALP in Forensic Science
DSA through ALP in Forensic Science
Fuhua Secondary School through the offering of the STEM-based Applied Learning Programmes in Forensic Science hopes to nurture strong thinkers and skillful problem-solvers to prepare them to take on the complexities and challenges in the globalised world.
The Forensic Science@Fuhua programme seeks to:
- infuse scientific thinking and logical reasoning through hands-on activities, case studies and investigative techniques in the field of forensic science.
- develop competencies such as collaboration, critical thinking and problem-solving skills through problem-based learning.
- develop in our students a passion for STEM-related careers.
The Fuhua DSA-Sec Exercise focussing on the ALP seeks to admit students who possess a strong passion and aptitude for Science. We are looking for Primary 6 students with the following qualities:
- Academic Performance
- Good academic performance for Primary 5 (Overall) and Primary 6 (SA1), with evidence of mastery in the learning of Science.
- Conduct Grade of 'Good' or better in Primary 5 and 6.
- Participation and achievements in science-related activities, projects, programmes and / or competitions at the school / cluster / zone / national levels. E.g. Science Olympiad, ICAS, Sony Creative Science Award, Tan Kah Kee Young Inventors' Award, Singapore Youth Science Festival, National Junior Robotics Competition, Attainment of Young Scientists badges, participation in other science fairs and competitions etc.
Shortlisted applicants will be assessed through video conferencing. They will be assessed on both their demonstrated and potential abilities and qualities, through interviews and performance tasks during the video conferencing.
- Collection of School Graduation Certificate (SGC)
- DSA through ALP in Forensic Science
- DSA through Performing Arts: Chinese Orchestra and Concert Band
- DSA through Sports: Badminton, Shooting and Table Tennis
- Edusave Awards for Secondary Schools
- HBL: Google Meet Participation Guideline and FHSS Gmail Matters
- MTL Online Reading Resources
- Normalized IDs for IT Learning Systems
- Parent Engagement Sessions 2020
- Schemes of Assessment 2020
- Sec 4 & 5 Supplementary Lessons
- Preliminary Examination Timetables
- Teachers’ Day 2020
- Sec 1-3 End of Year Examination Timetables