- OUR School
Principal's Message School Philosophy School Crest School Song School Calendar Fuhua News Frequently-Asked Questions Virtual Tour Personal Data Protection Policy
- OUR Family
School Management Committee Executive, Administration and ICT Staff Form Teachers CCA Teachers-in-charge
- OUR Curriculum
- OUR Partners
School Advisory Committee School-based Scholarships and Awards Parent Support Group Alumni
- OUR Excellence
Academic Achievements Co-curricular Achievements Progression Statistics
- Contact Us
- About Us
Principal's Message School Philosophy School Crest School Song Virtual Tour
- Our Vibrancy
Uniformed Groups Clubs and Societies Visual & Performing Arts Physical Sports
Home > Life@Fuhua > Announcements > DSA through Sports: Badminton, Table Tennis and Tchoukball
DSA through Sports: Badminton, Table Tennis and Tchoukball
Fuhua Secondary School's Learning for Life Programme, Leadership through Service, seeks to equip students with the necessary project management skills and leadership skills through workshops and experiential learning in collaboration with community partners. All successful applicants under this DSA scheme will be allocated a Sports CCA as their CCA.
The Fuhua DSA-Sec Exercise for Badminton, Table Tennis and Tchoukball seeks to admit students who demonstrate good leadership qualities and a strong interest and talent in sports. Students who are admitted through this DSA are expected to be part of the school's Learning for Life programme and also participate actively in their allocated Sports CCA.
We are looking for Primary 6 students with the following qualities:
- Demonstrated leadership in primary school as a Prefect, Class Monitor, and/or CCA leader etc.
- Exhibited integrity, keen interest and commitment to serve and lead in their CCA in primary school.
- Conduct Grade of 'Good' or better in Primary 5 and 6.
- Demonstrate strong interest and talent in sports beyond the abilities of students in the same age group and/or have a history of accomplished performance at the national and/or international level in sports.
Shortlisted applicants will be assessed on both their demonstrated and their potential ability and qualities, via an interview as well as a Sports Trial.
- Parent Engagement Sessions 2019
- CCA Selection Students' Guide
- Singapore Student Learning Space
- Normalized IDs for IT Learning Systems
- Edusave Awards for Secondary Schools
- Outstanding Youth in Education Award
- President's Award for Teachers
- DSA through ALP in Forensic Science
- DSA through Performing Arts: Chinese Orchestra and Concert Band
- DSA through Sports: Badminton, Table Tennis and Tchoukball
- Schemes of Assessment (Updated 30 April)
- Schemes of Assessment
- W.O.W Open House 2019
- MOE-OBS Challenge Programme 2020
- Year-End Holiday Programmes
- 2019 Subject Combination Allocation Exercise (Final)
- MOE-OBS Challenge Programme 2019